compensation: Based on Experience and Safety Record employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
OTR Driver If you're looking to make a positive career change where you have the opportunity to control your pay and your home-time, you need not look further. We are unlike all the other trucking companies around for so many reasons. You can call us directly or do a little research on your own to verify that we only tell you the truth and never promise things that won't be delivered. Wild West Express is one of the top United States premier transportation companies, specialized in hauling refrigerated cargo. We are always in search of drivers who are self-motivated, professional, and are looking to improve their current career situation.
Wild West Express hauls mainly refrigerated freight to all 48 states, but the majority of our freight is
in the 16 Western States.
Below is a list of things to look forward to, once you become a driver for us, but it still does not cover every benefit Wild West Express, Inc. has to offer our drivers and spouses!
BONUSES AND INCENTIVES:
- $1,000 Sign On Bonus
- $1,500 Referral Bonus with no limit on number of referrals
- Monthly incentive Bonuses! (Approximately 1-3cpm in addition to base pay)
- 1.5 CPM Smart drive bonus
- $10/month Rider Program (Fee is for insurance coverage on passenger.)
- Paid Orientation, paid transportation to orientation, paid lodging, paid meals during orientation
- Drop Pay for every additional stop
- Detention Pay
- Layover Pay
- Home time is approximately 1 day home for every 6 days out.
- Drivers average about 3,000 miles per week
- Our operations team is available to assist our drivers 24/7.
- Direct Deposit paychecks, every Friday
- No-touch Freight
- Paid Vacation
- Great Health Benefits including, Medical, Dental & Vision for drivers, spouses and children (BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD),401k
- Passengers 21 years and older are allowed
- Pets welcome with refundable deposit, which can be deducted in small amounts each paycheck
- Brand new Kenworth T-680 and International LT (Auto and 10 spd). Trucks are not replaced according to driver seniority, rather by truck year, so new drivers often get brand new trucks!
- All trucks are equipped with Diesel powered APUs, Inverters and Refrigerators.
JOB TYPE: Full-time $40,000.00- $75,000 /year (Driver controls how much they make)
REQUIRED LICENSE OR CERTIFICATION:
--CDL Class A
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE FOR SOLO DRIVER: 6 months of verifiable OTR experience within the past 3 years, for solo position (Or 2+ years of verifiable OTR experience within the past 5 years) TRAINEE POSITION: Must be a CDL holder who is lacking experience of at least one complete year. An immaculate driving record and a good road test score can substitute experience. Applicant will be evaluated during road test. If it is determined the new driver needs to be a trainee, training may last two weeks to 3 months (depending on trainer's evaluation,) PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICATIONS ARE VIEWED ON CASE BY CASE BASIS. SOME EXCEPTIONS CAN BE MADE
Get Started by calling recruiting for more details at (575) 527-4123 ext. 143 or 141. To Apply, please visit our website http://www.wildwestexpress.com and in the upper right hand corner you will find a link that says Drivers click here to apply. Click the link and fill out an application. To be sure your application was submitted correctly, be sure you get a confirmation number on your screen when you hit submit. Your application will go straight to our recruiters for processing.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers