Our team is currently looking for an experienced Class 8 Certified Diesel Mechanic to keep up our level of commitment to safety. In this role, the successful candidate will perform truck repair and maintenance work in accordance with factory and industry standards, run diagnostics on vehicles and work closely with other team members to meet company goals.
Diesel Mechanic responsibilities:
• Perform minor and major repairs on trucks and trailers
• Conduct regular preventative maintenance on service trucks, including inspection, tire rotation and oil changes
• Collaborate with repair team to diagnose problems with vehicles and plan repairs
• Maintain accurate records of each repair performed on vehicles
• Consistently communicate status of downed vehicles to shop manager and dispatch
• Assist in maintaining accurate parts inventory by keeping parts in their designated place and recording parts removed
• Follow all Standard Operating Procedures when completing tasks
• Responsible for working in a safe manner at all times, reporting all incidents/injuries to management as soon as they occur
• Maintain positive relationships and communication with drivers, dispatch, co-workers and management
• Required to attend Safety Meetings as scheduled by management May be required to perform other related duties as needed
Relocation expense is negotiable. HOUSING PROVIDED FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE!
Respond to this Ad with your resume for further consideration
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers