compensation: Base plus sales incentive employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
If you classify yourself as a hard working individual that enjoys helping people who are stranded roadside then you have found the career you have been looking for!
Here at Tucson Battery Service, we assist AAA members that are in need of battery service. Whether that is a quick test to determine a battery's state of health or a full battery replacement we are there to assist!
Duties associated with a Roadside Service Technician (including but not limited to):
- Respond to stranded AAA Members and assist them in getting back on the road safely
- Testing and assessing battery related issues
- Selling and Installing new batteries
- Being the HERO and saving the day!
Hours / Perks / Compensation
- 4 Days a Week!
- Company Benefits Plan Including (Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Life Insurance, and 401k with Company match)
- Paid Training
- Company Van with Company Gas
- Performance Based Pay System (make as much as you want for as hard as you want to work)!
We are seeking individuals who share the same philosophy of helping others in need. We provide extensive training and a career path within our company. Our company's foundation is built from excellent customer service; the right candidate will need to mirror this culture.
Call 520-275-3676 or 631-6361 for interview
Bring your 39 month DMV report and apply in Person at 6251 S Tucson Blvd. 85706
(between the hours of Monday-Friday 8am -- 4pm)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers