compensation: Up to 40% commission on sessions worked, plus gratuities employment type: part-time job title: Licensed Massage Therapist
QR Code Link to This Post
Spa Daze is currently in need of 2 to 3 exceptional Massage Therapists.
Therapists who have been the most successful building clientele with us have:
* A natural intuitive approach
* The ability to provide a results-based treatment with a range of pressure abilities
* Proficiency in providing high-quality, therapeutic, client-centered bodywork
* Confidence in sharing self-care and effective treatment plans with their clients
* Enjoys continuous learning opportunities & is committed to expanding their professional skillset
Training/certification in multiple modalities is a plus (We have Ashiatsu bars).
We are known for our 5-Star treatment and we strive to always be positive, humble, and approachable to our guests...and considerate, supportive, and encouraging with each other.
Whether you are seasoned, or a new grad….If you are a Massage Therapist who is seeking a long-term employee-based relationship and is proactive in building a clientele, we could be a great fit for each other!
* Monday 2:30 - 7:00 pm
* Wednesday 2:30 - 7:00 pm
* Thursday 2:30 - 7:00 pm
* Saturday & Sunday 9:00 - 1:30 & 2:30 - 7:00 pm
(Two shift minimum required)
We require that you have reliable transportation, be able to provide a current Massage License, and current liability insurance upon employment.
We are located in the Casas Adobes Office Park on Oracle, between Orange Grove and Ina.
* Massage Therapist owned & operated (Regular marketing/networking provided)
* Front desk/Therapist communication & support
* Client retention training and coaching
* 30 minutes between sessions and an hour break for full-day shifts (we have snacks!)
* 4 CE's provided each year (Ethics and Grief training)
* Continuing ed reimbursement program
* One 60 minute Therapeutic Massage per month
* A progressive commission scale up to 40% (Example: $28 - $32 for an hour session)
* Tips paid weekly electronically, paychecks are bi-weekly via direct deposit
* Workmans Comp & the option of supplemental insurance available after 90 days