Do you have a passion for technology? Do you want to work for an organization where you are not restricted to supporting one technology area? As a Computing and Network engineer at Superior Court, you will have the opportunity to utilize a broad range of skills and experience in supporting and implementing enterprise systems and networks. You will work with a variety of technologies in the areas of storage, routers, switches, firewall, wireless, backup, and virtualization.
Compensation and Benefits: The Court offers regionally competitive wages with an emphasis on superior benefits such as financially healthy Arizona State Retirement System defined benefit pension plan, low-premium health, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, employer match to health savings contribution and various pre-tax savings opportunities. Typically, successful candidates are hired at a salary rate up to midpoint of the range (for this position midpoint is $79,633). However, if a successful candidate possesses exceptional directly-related experience, a salary higher than midpoint may be considered. For more information on benefits go to pima.gov .
Work-life balance is achieved through paid holidays and generous sick and vacation leave accruals that can be carried over annually. Full-time employees may be able to receive student loan forgiveness under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
The selected candidate would have advanced technical skills in a variety of technologies and have the desire to learn and provide innovative solutions to a diverse team.
• Network and computing administration including upgrades and the migration to cloud resources.
• Network and server maintenance including installation of hardware and software, testing, and patch maintenance.
• Infrastructure monitoring to ensure proper efficiency and utilization.
• Network and system design, upgrade plans, analysis of new technologies, and implementations.
• Forecast server growth, both physical and virtual, and provide appropriate intervention.
• Analyze current network/system risks and provide mitigation procedures
• Implement, configure, and monitor security procedures, firewalls, servers, switches, and routers.
• Support wireless networks at multiple sites and provide recommendations for upgrade.
On your application and resume substantiate your skills with pertinent education and experience.
The desired experience could be acquired through a combination of at least two or more of the below:
• Education such as a Bachelor's degree with a major in computer science, management information systems or a related field.
• Recent work experience as a systems' engineer, network administrator or similar performing duties such as those above.
• Military service that included specialization in systems, networking, security, etc.
If you are a highly motivated individual with advanced technical skills and a passion for learning new things look no further for your next career opportunity and complete your application for this position today!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers