compensation: $11.00+/ Hr Based on Experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Bottle Breacher is seeking a laborer for an immediate part time position. This position focuses on helping the team meet our production goals on our journey to becoming the best Veteran-Owned brand in America.
A general laborer will come with a sleeves rolled up approach, be ready to hustle, challenge themselves, and be forward thinking. He or she will not be afraid to step out of their comfort zone, not hesitate to jump between tasks in our ever evolving and rapidly moving environment, and not be afraid to work for and represent our Patriotic company. He or she will be self-motivated and have the ability to work alone and act with minimal supervision while frequently communicating with management on status reports and any equipment needs.
Manufacturing in the United States is an integral part of our operation, so communication, collaboration, and a combination of speed and consistency will be the keys to success. Bottle Breacher needs these individuals to be willing to work in all production areas from our machine shop to our powder coating department to polishing and packaging. He or she will become a pivotal contributor to our growth, mission-centric drive, and continued success. Whether you are a seasoned laborer possessing a Veteran background or accustom to operating in a high-intensity environment, we will be more than happy to show you along the way what it means to Breacher Up.
• Assist with the daily objectives across all departments to support the production needs
• Ability to operate turn key programs on CNC a plus
• Problem solve (determine root causes, develop action plans) issues that affect production quality or output
• Support the implementation of new processes and equipment and troubleshoot the equipment when problems arise
• Proactively identify and pursue opportunities to improve operations and product quality
• Clean machines or materials used and properly recycle or dispose of waste materials
• Practice safety in the shop
• Coordinate input from management and outside sources to better understand customer needs and expectations
• Have strong organization skills to track deadlines for projects to be completed
• Support the organization efforts of management to aid in cleanliness and proper stocking of Bottle Breacher inventory
• Ensure our brand image is accurately represented in our products, remaining consistent across all Bottle Breacher customer experiences
• Be active in the Bottle Breacher culture at large; stay hungry for opportunity and stay curious about what makes for best practices in the current manufacturing landscape
MISSION CRITICAL COMPETENCIES
• Quick learner
• Good with repetitive movements/ tasks
• Able to stand for long periods of time
• Machining or Powder Coating experience is a bonus, but not required
• Effective communication skills
• Ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
• React quickly and smoothly to changes
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects (ad hoc or planned) in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environment is a must
• Consistent execution regardless of project size
• History of hitting and exceeding performance goals
• Ability to be inspired by the big picture but sweat the details, getting your hands dirty while striving to produce the highest quality work
• Willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
Bottle Breacher is one of the fastest growing Veteran Owned and Operated businesses in Arizona. Having enticed Shark Tank's Mark Cuban and Kevin O'Leary to invest, former Navy SEAL, Eli Crane, and his wife Jen transform authentic decommissioned bullets into bottle openers right here in the USA. Today we feature an ever expanding product line serving customers both domestically and internationally. We aim to provide the best hand crafted, personalized man-gifts, groomsman gifts and corporate/promotional products on the market. Our mantra is built on our Made in the USA promise driven by the belief that it is our duty to serve those who serve us. With our success, we donated to over 200 non-profits in the last year alone, providing us the opportunity to support Military Veterans, Active Military Personnel, First Responders, Children’s Foundations and various other non-profits.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers