I am the CEO of a woman-owned marketing agency focused on wellness brands. I have a lot on my plate and I'm looking for help with day to day administrative and organizational tasks and social media management.
QR Code Link to This Post
If you are interested in cosmetics, wellness, yoga, or skincare this is a great opportunity to get experience working in those spaces.
We will bring you on for a two week trial period at the end of which we will have a performance review and potentially hire you. The pay is $12 per hour for the initial two week period, then at the performance review we will determine your hourly wage.
There are 2 Instagram accounts I need help with:
1. My business account
- shoot lifestyle images of me day to day to build my personality as a designer/creative on Instagram
2. A skincare brand we own
- shoot images
- do story posts throughout the day
- comments, like, and DM with other pages to build a community around our brand
- we need someone deeply involved with the brand and the page who can spend time every day interacting with others on Instagram as the brand
General Tasks I need help with:
- run errands (shopping, mail, bank, etc)
- help with organizational tasks at my home and office
- get food and coffee for the team during brainstorm sessions
- typing emails and typing documents from dictation
- research trends on social media/retail
- post on forums
- participate in social media strategy brainstorm/planning sessions
- participate in trade show/event planning sessions
- there is the potential to travel with me to trade shows and other events to assist with events and document them on social media
- we require that you have a college degree or you are currently enrolled in college (if you are in college we can work with your school to make this count for internship credits)
- experience with photography for social media and a good understanding of photo filter apps. You do not need to own a digital camera - we are looking more for your ability to tell a story and capture moments on camera, and use filters to achieve a styled look.
- prior experience managing and growing Instagram accounts is required, we will review the Instagram accounts you have managed previously before scheduling an interview with you. If you have only managed your personal account, but it's very successful, that works too.
- outgoing and chatty personality, not afraid of reaching out to new people on Instagram
- a positive attitude and an interest in self care and wellness. We are a wellness-focused company working with brands in the wellness space, so your ability to contribute to the conversation is essential.
- excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- excellent organization skills
- if you don't have a car, you must be able to demonstrate another reliable form of transportation
- you must have a laptop
- 10-20 hours per week to start, we can discuss additional opportunities later if it's a good fit.
- The schedule is flexible and I am looking for the right person to be a core part of my team.
- Availability in the afternoon and evening on weekdays is preferred.
- We will need you to be free some weekends for photo shoots or brainstorm sessions.