QR Code Link to This Post
Brewer Enterprises Inc. is part of the family of Brewer Companies -- providing plumbing services to new construction, commercial and residential customers and residential air conditioning services to many of these same customers. With over 300 employees, we provide service to customers large and small. We have locations in the Phoenix and Tucson areas.
Brewer Enterprises, Arizona’s leading plumbing provider, is growing rapidly and we are currently seeking a highly motivated person for our Superintendent position in Tucson to join our team.
Our Superintendent position will help you:
- Use and grow your skills to further your career.
- Progress personally and professionally in a skilled plumbing company with a team-oriented environment.
- Contribute to a rapidly growing business.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Residential New Construction Plumber OR experience in leading residential new construction plumbing.
- Ability to read, interpret and understand blueprints and/or plumbing ISO’s.
- Have skills in ABS, copper and plastic water supply piping.
- Possess strong soldering and other piping connection skills.
- Understand building codes.
- Able to work with truck stocking, packing slips and other types of inventory control.
Personal Skills Required…
- Exceptional leadership skills. Included are being able to lead teams of construction plumbers, work with customers and also other company leadership.
- Strong new construction plumbing skills.
- Demonstrated success with completing tasks quickly as well as meeting quality requirements.
- Attention to detail.
- A customer service focus, both for internal and external customers.
- Effective verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- A willingness to learn.
- A professional attitude and appearance.
Benefits of this Position…
- Your own company vehicle, with full maintenance, fuel and other expenses paid. Vehicles can be taken home and are fully available for your commute to and from your jobs.
- Strong pay, we are the leaders in our industry.
- A stable, team focused environment.
- Company sponsored health, dental, vision and disability insurance (after SHORT waiting period).
- Company provided life insurance and a 401k with matching funds.
- Benefits Include: medical, dental, 401K, competitive compensation, employee referral program, ongoing training
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who participates in E-Verify and drug testing
For additional information about Brewer Enterprises, please visit our website at www.brewercompanies.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Please apply online with Brewer Enterprises, Inc. at: https://brewerenterprisesinc.epayhire.com/job/144297/new-construction-superintendent?s=cl