compensation: Competitive pay, bonuses, and benefits. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
InTouch at Home Care seeks compassionate, enthusiastic personal care assistants to provide supportive care to our senior clients. Our clients live in our local Tucson senior residence communities and this is one-on-one care.
Personal Care Assistants/Caregivers range: $11 per hour
• Must have a flexible schedule for Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
• Must be able to pass a background check with fingerprinting, physical, and pass a drug test.
• Must have one-year verifiable senior care experience.
• All employees of InTouch at Home Care must be legally allowed to work in the United States.
• Licensed drivers with clean driving records a plus!
Duties vary by client and may include the activities of daily living, such as:
• Toileting that includes incontinence care.
• Medication reminders.
• Showering assistance.
• Dressing in clean clothing appropriately.
• Friendly and sensitive companionship.
• Light housekeeping.
• This is a W-2 paid employment position. Pay dates are bi-weekly. Direct deposit is available.
• Hired applicants receive computerized training onsite as well as supervised shadowing/training while learning our care techniques.
• You will work one location each day. We won't bounce you all over the county.
• Due to overtime laws, we do not hire for or offer any live-in shifts or live-in positions.
• Three verifiable professional references needed.
WE OFFER: paid training; flexible schedules; referral bonuses; health benefits and vacation pay to our full-time employees.
Ready to apply? Send your resume to Tucson Regional Care Coordinator, Laurie Espinosa at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more information? Call (520) 528-5138
www.intouchhomecare.com An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers