The Forum at Tucson is the 2018 Best of Tucson Award Winning 9 acre retirement community in Tucson, AZ, with more than 320 units offering independent living, assisted living and Alzheimer's care.
QR Code Link to This Post
At this time, we are seeking PT and Per Diem Servers/Wait Staff, Dish Staff and Cooks positions please contact our Food and Beverage Director Michael Lopez at email@example.com
Come be a part of our team and help us celebrate success !!!
• Prepares and/or pre-portions food (such as beverages, salads, desserts, and other items assigned by the supervisor) for regular and therapeutic diets according to the planned menu and production sheets and as directed.
• Handles food using proper food handling and food safety techniques according to established policies and procedures.
• Insures that food is served in an attractive, appetizing manner. Uses proper tasting technique to insure quality taste prior to service.
• Maintains the proper temperature of food during preparation and service. Records food temperatures according to established policy.
• Assists with the setup of the tray line. Assembles trays according to the planned menu and tray tickets, stated portion, resident food preferences, and diet order and within the established time schedules. Assists in checking trays during service for accuracy.
• Must possess, at a minimum, a 10th grade education.
• Possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
• Be able to interpret and implement written or oral policies, procedures, and instructions.
• Possess the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide
• Communicate effectively.