Coronation of Queen Elizabeth II of England (1953)
If this post is up, the items are still available. I delete my posts when items are sold. Thanks for looking!
From the estate of Dr. Arthur Woodward of Patagonia, AZ (1898-1986), notable anthropologist, archaeologist and historian. Woodward was curator of history and archaeology for the Los Angeles County Museum (1928-1953) and also taught at the University of Arizona (Historical Archaeology, 1964). He was among the first to excavate Casa Grande Ruins (Compound F, early 1930s) and accompanied Admiral Byrd on a secret mission to the South Pacific. His fascinating life is documented in the book "Rubaboo," written by his nephew, Ken Woodward. The Guy B. Woodward Museum in Ramona, CA (where Arthur spent his childhood) is named after Art’s younger brother.
Condition: Good to Excellent (like New)
Price: $39 for all or priced as below
1) The Coronation of her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, The Form and Order of Service, 32 pages, 1st Edition [8.25 in. x 5.5 in.] $15
2) The Coronation of her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, Approved Souvenir Programme, 32 pages, 1st Edition [9.75 in. x 7 in.] $12
3) Royal Progress Presented by Shell-Mex and BP Limited in Coronation Year 1953, 36 pages, 1st Edition [12 in. x 10 in.] $13
4) Unused postcard of Queen Elizabeth II (reproduced by gracious permission of Her Majesty the Queen. [6 in. x 4 in.] - $3
5) Unused postcard of St. Edward’s Crown (the Crown of England). Made for King Charles II and used for the actual ceremony of crowning [6 in. x 4 in.] - $3
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers